7] When the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8) and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
225. What will Satan do after he is released? (20:8)
226. How large will Satan’s army be? (20:8)
227. How will God defeat Satan and his army? (20:9)
228. What is the devil’s final destination? (20:10)
225. He will “go out to deceive the nations” and “to gather them together for battle”
226. The number of whom is as the sand of the sea
227. Fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
228. The lake of fire and brimstone