The Third Vial
170. On what did the third angel pour his vial? (16:4)
171. What were the effects of the third vial? (16:4)
172. What did the angel of the waters say? (16:5-6)
173. John “heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, _______ and _______ are thy judgments.” (16:7)
The Fourth Vial
174. On what did the fourth angel pour his vial? (16:8)
175. What happened to men? (16:9)
176. What was the response of men? (16:9)
The Fifth Vial
177. Upon what did the fifth angel pour his vial? (16:10)
178. What was the effect of the fifth vial? (16:10)
179. What was their response? (16:11)
170. On the rivers and fountains of waters
171. The rivers and fountains of waters became blood.
172. You are righteous, O Lord, which are, and was, and shall be, because you have judged in this way. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
173. True, righteous
174. On the sun
175. Men were scorched with great heat
176. They blasphemed the name of God and they repented not to give him glory.
177. Upon the seat of the beast;
178. The kingdom of the beast was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain
179. Blasphemed the God of heaven (because of their pains and their sores) and repented not of their deeds.