The Fourth Seal –
62. What was the color of the fourth horse? (6:8)
63. What was the name of the fourth rider? (6:8)
64. Who followed after him? (6:8)
65. They were given the power to kill one-fourth of the earth with _____,_______, _____ and ________. (6:8)
The Fifth Seal –
66. When the fifth seal is opened, whose souls did John see under the altar? (6:9)
67. What did they ask? (6:10)
68. What were they given? (6:11)
69. What were they told? (6:11)
The Sixth Seal –
70. When the sixth seal is opened, what happened on the earth? (6:12,14)
71. What happened in the heavens? (6:12-14)
72. What did men do? (6:15)
73. What did men say? (6:16-17)
The Fourth Seal
65. Sword, hunger, death, beasts
The Fifth Seal
66. The souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held
67. How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
68. White robes
69. that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
The Sixth Seal
70. There was a great earthquake, every mountain and island were moved out of their places 71. The sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood, And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together 72. Hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains 73. They said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?