49. Why did John weep? (5:4)
50. Who is worthy to open the book and to loose the seven seals? (5:5,12) _____________, ________________, __________________
51. What filled the golden vials? (5:8)
52. What new song did the beasts and elders sing? (5:9-10)
53. What was the number of the angels? (5:11)
49. Because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon
50. The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, the Lamb
51. Odours (incense), which are the prayers of saints.
52. Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and
hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and
nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
53. Ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands