151. What did the voice from heaven say to John in Revelation 14:13?
152. One sat on a white cloud. He was like unto _______________________.
On his head was a ______________________________
and in his hand a __________________________. (14:14)
153. What did the angel say to the one who sat on the cloud in verse 15?
154. And the earth was ________________. (14:16)
155. Another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a _____________. (14:17)
156. What was this angel instructed to do? (14:18)
157. Where did the angel cast the clusters of the vine of the earth? (14:19)
158. How much blood came from the winepress? (14:20)
151. Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, says the Spirit,
that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.
152. The Son of man, golden crown, sharp sickle.
153. Thrust in your sickle, and reap: for the time is come for you to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
155. Sharp sickle
156. Thrust in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
157. Into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
158. To the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs (200 miles)