134. Describe the beast that rose up out of the sea. (13:1-3)
135. The dragon gave him his _________, and his _________, and great ______________. (13:2)
136. He will have power to continue ____________ months, which is ___________ years. (13:5)
137. It was given unto him to make ____________ with the saints, and to _____________ them:
and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and _______________. (13:7)
138. Who will worship the beast? (13:8)
134. Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads
the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet
were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his
power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to
death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
135. Power, seat (throne HCSB), authority
136. Forty and two months, 3 ½ years
137. War, overcome, nations
138. All that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the
book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.