123. What was on the woman’s head? (12:1)
124. What is the woman’s condition? (12:2)
125. How is the dragon described in Revelation 12:3?
126. What did the dragon cast to the earth? (12:4)
127. What did the dragon plan to do to the woman’s child? (12:4)
128. What happened that upset the dragon’s plan? (12:5)
129. How long is the woman in the place that God prepared for her and where she was nourished? (12:6,14)
__________ months (Remember the Jewish month is 30 days)
130. Who fought against the dragon and his angels? (12:7)
131. Who is the dragon? (12:9)
132. What is the dragon called in Revelation 12:10?
133. Why is the devil angry? (12:12)
123. A crown of twelve stars
124. She being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
125. Great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads
126. The third part of the stars of heaven
127. To devour her child as soon as it was born
128. Her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
129. 1260 days, 42 months, 3 1/2 years
130. Michael and his angels
131. That old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan
132. The accuser of our brethren
133. Because he knoweth that he hath but a short time