The First Trumpet – Revelation 8:7
86. The first angel sounded, and there followed ______________ and _____________ mingled with __________________ and these were cast upon the earth. (8:7)
87. What resulted on the earth from the first trumpet? (8:7)
The Second Trumpet – Revelation 8:8-9
88. The second angel sounded and it was as a great _________ burning with fire was cast into the _____________. (8:8)
89. What resulted on the earth when the second angel sounded? (8:9)
The Third Trumpet – Revelation 8:10-11
90. When the third angel sounded, a great star fell upon a third of the _______________ and upon the ________________. (8:10)
91. The name of the star is called ___________________________. (8:11)
92. Many men died because the waters were made ___________________________. (8:11)
The Fourth Trumpet – Revelation 8:12-13
93. After the fourth angel sounded, what part of the sun, moon and stars were darkened? (8:12)
94. What did the angel flying in the midst of heaven say? (8:13)
86. Hail, fire, blood
87. A third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
88. Mountain, sea:
89. A third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in
the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
90. A third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters
93. A third part
94. Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet
of the three angels, which are yet to sound!