The Letter To the Angel of the Church in Smyrna
8] To the angel of the church in Smyrna write;
The first and the last, which was dead, and is alive says:
• 9] I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich).
• I know the blasphemy of those which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
• Fear none of those things which you shall suffer:
• behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be faithful to death, and I will give you a crown of life.
11] He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches;
He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.
18. In Revelation 2:9, Jesus said, “I know your _________, and __________ and _________, (but you are ________ ).”
19. If faithful unto death, the church in Smyrna will receive what? (2:10)
18. Works, tribulation, poverty, rich
19. A crown of life