1. How is Jesus described in Revelation 1:5?
2. Revelation 1:5-6 tells us that Jesus ______________ us and _____________ us from our sins in his own blood and has made us _____________ and ______________ unto God and his Father.
3. John is our brother and our companion in _____________ and in the ______________and _________________ of Jesus Christ. (1:9)
4. Where was John when he received the revelation? (Revelation 1:9)
1. The faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
2. Loved, washed, kings, priests
3. Tribulation, kingdom, patience
4. The isle that is called Patmos (the Isle of Patmos)