At the Throne in Heaven
44. Who and what do you see around the throne of God? (4:3-6)
45. How are the four beasts described? (4:6-8)
46. What do the four beasts say day and night? (4:8)
47. What did the twenty-four elders cast before the throne? (4:10)
48. What do the twenty-four elders say? (4:11)
44. A rainbow round about the throne, twenty-four seats and on them were sitting twenty-four elders, out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices, seven lamps of fire burning, a sea of glass, four beasts
45. Full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night,
46. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
47. Their crowns
48. You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created.