29. Jesus said to the church in Sardis, “I know your works, that you have a name that you _______, and are _________. (3:1)
English Standard Version (ESV) translates Revelation 3:1b as: “I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead.
30. In Revelation 3:3, Jesus tells the church in Sardis to remember what they have received and ___________ and to hold fast and _____________.
31. What will Jesus do if the church in Sardis fails to watch? (3:3)
32. What will happen to the few in Sardis who have not defiled their garments? (3:4)
29. Alive, dead
30. Heard, repent
31. He will come on them as a thief
32. I (Jesus) will not blot his name out of the book of life, but will confess his name before my Father
and before his angels.